Thursday, May 30, 2013

Our iMovie

We attended an iMovie workshop last week too. Worthy of a post in its own right. It was a good lesson for us both. I can now facilitate Caden's movie making. He is setting up aliens and skylanders for their scenes in his latest blockbuster as we speak. I am going to try and link the film for you (apologies if it doesn't work, I am learning about the latest apple technology fast but it is a steep learning curve).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/82vh6wjxs7r27h8/Caden%20King.mov

Hopefully more to follow.

 

I think Caden is perfecting his camera face with all this snapping! Haha!

 

This was me and Miles at the concrete cows in the centre while Caden was learning at the beginning

 

 

And finally Daddy enjoying his sushi made by Caden...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morocco 2023

  Morocco was Miles' 13th birthday present. We were excited as it was our first trip to Africa.  We found an amazing restaurant for Mile...