Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The first school term 2015

So, not as many photos now, there was a lot to get through. The kids started school. There is some evidence of the school work they have been doing. I should really photograph all their work and then bin most of it to save space but some of the art work I cannot bear to part with. I have two enormous art portfolio bags which I have kept Caden and Miles' art work in from since they first could pick up a pen. I have an idea we may have fun going through it when he is an accomplished professional artist as an adult :) or just whatever he is doing.

Miles had his birthday. This is all I seem to have. There are loads on my phone that I cannot seem to transfer to the laptop so this will have to be it until I get the phone/photo/laptop relationship sorted out.

They had a good Christmas, the French is coming along so much. It is astonishing! Sometimes Caden asks me what the English word for a French word is and once we read the word 'Mercredi'. I said what does it mean? He said 'Mercredi!' in a tone of, what else could you possibly be talking about, it's Mercredi of course... ! I reminded him of the word Wednesday and he looked slightly surprised and then remembered what I meant! Funny! It's hard to imagine that in the end English could be a second language for both of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Morocco 2023

  Morocco was Miles' 13th birthday present. We were excited as it was our first trip to Africa.  We found an amazing restaurant for Mile...