Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Not lambing

Monday was supposed to be lambing day. I had booked for the boys to attend a lambing afternoon at a farm in Reading, we couldn't get on the home ed one in MK and we knew people going to the Reading one so I booked on, thinking it's just once a year. Halfway there, at about Heathrow the sign flashed up saying major delays on the M4 and after talking it over with the boys we decided to turn around and go home instead of risking a lengthy wait. I also knew that the farm was supposed to be in the middle of nowhere and anticipated a very tough run if we persevered. 

Instead I took them to Kingston free-play gym, for the first time since we moved here actually. They have been with other people so they knew the environment. They had a great time. 

In the giant 'chips'.












You can see more of a likeness between them here I think..



Then we came home. Caden and I did some reading together and they made a happyland city. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Morocco 2023

  Morocco was Miles' 13th birthday present. We were excited as it was our first trip to Africa.  We found an amazing restaurant for Mile...